- 50+dB amplification with High-Definition Sound and Digital Tone Control.
- Every conversation can now be clear and easily understood.
- Amplified, slow play-back answering machine makes messages intelligible.
- Display and talking features in English, French, or Spanish.
- Hearing aid-compatible with accessory jack for neck loop or headset.
- One-touch speed dials and emergency Help button.
- Amplifies incoming voice up to 50+dB.
- High-Definition Sound (HDS) technology makes every word crisp and clear.
- Digital Tone Control enhances voice frequency and makes difficult-to-hear words easy to understand.
- Three selectable languages (English, French, and Spanish) on handset display.
- Talking Caller ID with Call Waiting* announces the caller’s number before answering, in English, French, or Spanish.
- Large, lighted talk-back keys confirm pressed number in English, French, or Spanish.
- Slow play-back makes all messages understandable the first time playing.
- Easy-to-use 50-contact phone book with dialed and received call logs.
- Three one-touch speed dial buttons.
- One-touch Help button for emergency calls and reaching important contacts quickly.
- High-performance speakerphone.
- Bright visual ring flasher and super-loud ringer on handset and base.
- DECT 6.0 technology for superior range and interference-free calls.
- Battery back-up for full operation during power outage (Battery not included).
- Output jack for tele-coil, neck-loop, and other assistive accessories for hearing aid and cochlear implant users.
- Hearing aid-compatible handset
- Expandable up to four (4) handsets in total (sold seperately).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.