Checkers for both the blind and sighted
- Both blind and sighted players can now enjoy playing checkers together
- Wood-framed 8x8 checkerboard has peg holes and features high-contrast, tactile (raised black; recessed white) squares
- Game pieces are tactile wooden discs (12 flat top; 12 raised-circle top) with pegs to prevent accidental movement
- King pieces (3 flat top; 3 raised-circle top) are approximately double the height of the uncrowned checker men
- Includes: 13-inch square checkerboard and plastic storage case to hold all 30 checker pieces (almost 1 inch in diameter)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.